Friendship Card Trio

I have been picking up some fabulous friendship quotes lately from Stampers Anonymous.  The flowers on this card are from Art Gone Wild.  The background was one I stamped years ago with Stampin Up! stamps.  I've been on this cleaning binge...and this one was too pretty to leave sit.
 This quote is one from Inky Antics.  Love the beautiful font.  The background is one that I stamped up years ago with Stampin Up! images.  This is a baby wipe technique where you use reinkers and wet wipes to create your own ink pads.  I would have used the orange and blue inks on the wet wipe for the flowers.  The leaves were done with the rock n roll technique where you ink up the image and then just roll the edges on a darker ink pad to vary the colors.
Here is another Stampin' Up background that was in my stash.  I added distress inks in Brushed Courduroy and Gathered Twigs.  The flower and leaf stamp dies are by Prickley Pear.

Comments

Popular Posts