Glittery Web!

Today's card features a glittery web featuring the September Cute and Spooky Creative Cafe Kit.

I stamped the web image with some Scrap Happy Glue on another piece of acetate I rescued on it's way to the landfill.  I let it sit while I went and washed off my stamp with warm soapy water.  I then came back and covered my glue-stamped image with Black Licorice You're So Fine Glitter.

To prepare my black window frame I cut a black panel 5 1/4 x 4 inches.
On the back I drew a 2 5/8 x 2 7/8 inch rectangle. 
The margins will be 3/4 inch down from the top and 11/16 inch on each side.
Cut out the window with a craft knife.
When the glitter and glue are dry, stamp your little spiders with Stazon ink onto the back of the acetate web piece.  The glitter will go towards the card and the spiders will be on top.
Add your little gems for the spiders' bodies.
Attach the completed acetate piece with Scor-tape to the back of your frame.
Then attach the window piecce to your A2 sized purple panel with foam tape.  This gives your web dimension off of the card and casts shadows!
As a final touch you can add the sentiments popped up on foam tape and add a ribbon.

www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com
Supplies:
Stamps/Papers/Embellishments:  September Cute and Spooky Creative Cafe Kit: cardstock, gems, ribbon, Halloween Traditions stamp set.
Ink: Memento black, Stazon black
Adhesives: Scor-tape, Scrap Happy Glue, Foam Tape
Glitter: Black Licorice

Comments

Fabulous card Michelle - and I love the dimension that the acetate window gives.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts