Let's Catch Up Soon Card Trio

Another day playing with Inky Antics images yields another batch of variety cards to stick in my stash.   This little fella is just adorable.  I fussy cut him and used Darcie's papers to jazz up my card.
This card uses a touch of paper embroidery on the coffee cup as well as white gel pen.  I left the snowflakes on the coffee pot as they were.  Isn't that Darcie's paper just perfection with the swirly images going on?
Finally these little birds found a home on some Heidi Grace paper in my stash.  This just says sunshine to me. 

Hope you have a happy day!

Comments

loving all these cards Michelle - the top one is gorgeous, and the blue one so cute with the mouse hiding behind the cup. Those birds remind me that it is spring here :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts