Cornflower Thoughts of You

Today I have a beautiful set of Cornflower cards to share with you.  The images are a set from Fred She Said Designs.  I printed the precolored image on white and then the precolored image on a colored background.  I fussy cut  the image on white and then popped it up on foam tape over the image on the background.
This card is the same except that it is lighter all white on white.  The sentiment is from the Carnation Plus Bonus Sentiment set.  The embossing folder is from Couture Creations.

Comments

Two beautiful cards Michelle - I must say my favourite is the second (white) one with no black layering.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
That's a great idea to print the colored image out on colored paper. What a quick way to put a card together. I like the white on white best too.

Popular Posts