Elf'n Around...


It is Thursday and time to share another card featuring the Elf'n Around stamp set that is included in the October Christmas Behind the Scenes Creative Cafe Kit. 

For this card I stamped up a pile of the holly image on a piece of acetate with Stazon ink.  I applied glue with the detailing kit to the back of the image and then added glitter.    Once dry, I cut the holly pieces out and now have some fabulous embellishments for any holiday project!

I created a frame on this card, attaching the holly pieces in alternating positions. 

I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers.  I added Gold Medal You're So Fine Glitter  to the stars and the jingle bell on his hat.  The image is matted on black cardstock and popped up on foam tape.

 

Supplies:
You're So Fine Glitters:  Patriot Red, Fir Tree Green, Gold Medal


Comments

What a fun card Michelle - love the holly leaves and the way you have used them to frame the image!
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Great embellishment idea Michelle! Love that you made a frame with them!

Popular Posts