You Shore Are Great!

 I have a fun trio of cards for you today featuring some aquatic/beachy themed images from Inky Antics.  For this fun card I uses some designer paper from my scrap bin and colored my elements to match.  A bit of fussy cutting and foam tape and you have an adorable little card.
Again, I found some fantastic designer paper in my scrap bin for these beach images.  Check out the fun way to highlight your sentiments.  Take color pencil or a marker and highlight just a word or two that you would like to pop.  I learned this fun trick from my stamping friend Debbie.
Ooh, and this fun paper was just begging for some fish.  I added Glossy Accents to the bubbles and a touch of faux stitching for fun.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Janeen said…
we have both been Beachy. I just used a whale and fish on two recent cards. :D you can take summer away from this girl but you can't take the summer out of her!

Popular Posts