Happy Holly Days!

I had a wee bit 'o fun lately playing around with my Fred, She Said images!  This first card features images from the Christmas Wreath set as well as the Hat Tipping Snowman set.  I typed up the sentiment on my computer. 

This second card features the images from the Poinsettia and Holly set.  The stamped sentiment is from a Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 set called Card Art Essentials.

And you also may be interested in my other venture....Lilla Rose Hair Accessories is having a Black Friday SALE you won't want to miss!  20-50% off the entire store...these are the most comfortable hair clips I have found.  They are made with music wire, are pretty and extremely durable.  They also offer hair sticks, bobbies, you-pins, headbands and badge clips.  Check it out!

Comments

Lovely cards Michelle - the embossed white backgrounds really make the images 'pop'.
Blessings
Maxine
stampingbowd said…
Gorgeous cards!!! Oh I love your coloring on the snowman card! Stunning! The second card is so pretty with the intricate fussy cutting! Beautiful Cards!
Rebekah said…
Ooo, I'm glad to see a Fred She Said snowman!! Love their colored digis!

Popular Posts