Learn, Live, Hope!

It is The Rubber Cafe Thursday and oh my...this month's Take Flight Creative Cafe Kit is a beautiful one! I chose to use images from the Winging It Add-On stamp set.

I loved the colors of the papers in the kit...and I added my own black cardstock base to the mix.  I fussy cut the coral butterfly and popped it's wings up with Kool Tak Foam Tape.  I also cut out a banner for the sentiment and popped that up on foam tape.

The ribbon I wove through 1/8 inch holes I punched down the side of the card.  It is always fun to use ribbon in an unexpected way.

The butterfly trails I drew in with a light grey color pencil and then accented it with the Stardust Pen from last month's kit.

Clean and simply beautiful!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps, Paper, Ribbon, Gems: Take Flight Creative Cafe Kit, Winging It Add-On Stamp Set
Adhesive:  Kool Tak Foam Tape 
Other Supplies:  Black Cardstock, Stardust Pen

Comments

Michelle this is fabulous - love the ribbon treatment, and the way you have fussy cut the butterfly and the tab.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
what a great way to do the ribbon. love that flying butterfly

Popular Posts