Winter's Reflection 2

Today I have a peaceful scene to share with your for my Prickley Pear card.  I just love the quietness that this image speaks of.  I colored the trees in darker tones to give the feel of a deep forest.  The image is colored with Copic Markers and then is run thru the Xyron sticker machine and then covered in You're So Fine Diamond Glitter for a sparkly effect.

For the background I stamped the various snowflakes with white ColorBox ink on blue designer paper.  A touch of faux stitching sets that off nicely.  Sequins have finally made it onto my desk and I must say they are getting stuck on everything these days!  I used them on this card to accent my snowflakes.

Stamps:  JJ0086 Winter's Reflection, GG0022 Snowflake Lg, CC0003 Snowflake 2 sm, BB0041 Swirled Snowflake

Comments

Gorgeous card Michelle - must say I love the sequins too... they are VERY useful embellishments for those tiny spots that appear from nowhere......
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
great creation and i like those two little pieces of ribbon off to the side.

Popular Posts