Foxes n Fawns and Background Technique

I have some cards for Inky Antics to share today.  There are times in life when it just is good to reflect on nature and the simplicity of it.  The images are from the Nature's Wonder collection that will be available in the Spring 2015 Release!  All images are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. 
You will notice the background on the first card and the banner on the second card have some interesting texture going on.  I gave String Stamping a shot.
For this technique I wrapped string around an acrylic block.  I then inked up my Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad really well.  Ink up the *stamp* and then stamp repeatedly on the cardstock in varying positions.  You can go vertically and then horizontally for a fun rustic plaid pattern as well.

I am linking to Design Team Showcase Challenge.

Comments

Great cards Michelle - I love string stamping, but don't so it often enough.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Great cards. Love the stamping technique!

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase

Popular Posts