Let It Snow!

I have another card calling for some Wisconsin snow for Prickley Pear this week.

I kept it simple and stamped the snowflakes with white Color Box ink on some blue designer paper on one half, and embossed white cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the other half.  I separated the halves with a silver stamped strip.  The let it snow is stamped on a shaving cream background scrap I had handy.  I embellished the card further with a silver bobble from Heidi and sequins, my new love!

GG0022 Snowflake Lg, CC0003 Snowflake 2 sm, BB0041 Swirled Snowflake, CLR022 Pumpkin and Snowman, CLR027 Scalloped Oval

I am linking to Design Team Showcase Challenge.

Comments

This is lovely Michelle - it is so hot here that a few flakes of snow would not go amiss :-)
Blessings
Maxine
stampingbowd said…
This is so fun!!! Fun way to use a border! I love the fancy snowflake at the bottom!!!
Unknown said…
Cute idea.

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase

Popular Posts