You Put The Happy In My Day!

It's Tuesday and I have an Endless Creations card to share with you today.  I got on a roll with making these flowers.  I stamped the BB15 Retro Daisy Open on various colors of cardstocks and then accented each one with Copic Markers.  Then I added white Signo gel pen accents to each blossom.  I did hand cut these blossoms out since I do not own the scan n cut machine...but it really doesn't take long and I enjoy such endeavors!

The leaves are from the EE46 KB's Lily of the Valley stamp.  I just colored them up and then cut them apart to create my leafy border.

The sentiment is D211 Happy in my Day.   The embossing folder is from cArt Us.

Comments

Michelle this is gorgeous - love the colourful flowers and how the embossing sort of echoes them. The butterflies are the perfect finishing touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts