Leavin' A Bit More Sparkle...

....mmmm, yeah.  I saw this month's stamp set with the Good Times to Follow Kit and instantly saw a shaker window with the cameo stamp included in the Vintage Findings set!  There was no glitter or acetate in this month's kit, but I know a good place to get you some!!

I stamped the cameo on the Sugar Wafer cardstock and the cut out the center of the image leaving a narrow black border around the edge.  I then attached a scrap of acetate to the back of the frame with Scor-Tape.  Next I stamped the chandelier on the light pink cardstock oval that I had trimmed down to size.  Next I framed the back of the window with foam tape and added a little bit of Diamond Clear Cool Highlight You're So Fine Glitter.  I could have added a little less, but glitter is good, right?

I hand stitched the border of my designer paper before layering it on a coordinating piece of designer paper.  A pretty bow on the card and then attached my shaker box with Scor-tape as well.

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card as shown.  I love the enamel dots for a few pops of fun.

Supplies:
 Stamps, paper, ribbon, enamel dots: Good Times to Follow Kit
Scor-Tape
You're So Fine Glitter
Foam tape

Comments

There is no such thing as too much glitter Michelle! This is fantabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts