Going Places - Hello!

Oh, this little card for The Rubber Cafe using the Going Places Creative Cafe Kit just makes me grin!  I love the happy little scooter image which I paper pieced and accented with Copic markers.  Is the little exhaust trail not the cutest thing ever?  I could just see it stitched out in red floss...and then it turned into a card border....and in keeping with the simplicity of the card, why not stitch the hello and leave it at that?

I simply stamped the hello and heart trail images and then pierced a hole every little bit, shorter distances on the curves and longer ones on the straighter areas.  For the card border I used the Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug to mark my stitches and then simply connected the dots.  It was fun and easy and I just love the results!

Supplies:
Stamps, Paper: Going Places Creative Cafe Kit
Scor-Pal
Scor-Bug
Embroidery Floss
Piercing Tool

Comments

What a fun and fabulous card Michelle - great to see you still use your embroidery skills :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts