Quite Like You...

Love the saying on this card for The Rubber Cafe featuring the Going Places kit!   I loved the little paper airplanes along with the squiggly trails included in this set.  And speaking of not seeing the world the same....I saw a fun photo corner using two of the plane images!  I stamped the planes in Color Box inks; half in Warm Red and then a little more than half with Tangerine for a fun blended effect.  I popped the camera up on foam tape.  I just had to add a bit o glitter, so dressed my globe up in You're So Fine Glitter in Blue Skies, Limeade Green, Passion Pink and Bronze Medal.  Once dry, I popped the globe, plans and camera up on foam tape for dimension.  The globe stand is fussy cut and colored with Copic Markers.

Supplies:
Stamps, Paper:  Going Places kit! 
You're So Fine Glitter
Scrap Happy Sheer Glue
Detailer Kit
Foam Tape

Comments

What a fun card Michelle - love the glimmer and glitter in the globe, and the wee paper jets are a fun addition to the corner.
BLessings
Maxine

Popular Posts