Floral Card Set

I have a fun set of cards today featuring a Stampin' Up set.  I do not know the name of this set....and it must be my mom's because I can't find it here.  I had some bits and pieces stamped up from some long-ago stamp-a-thon we had....and I decided to work them up into a fun set of cards.  The cards have some Sakura Stardust detailing on them that you cannot see in the photo.  I also added some paper embroidery on each card to dress it up a bit.  I also added some iridescent sequins to the large flowers after I took the photo.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

This card also has the Stardust detailing and sequins added to the final card.  The saying on this one is by Penny Black.

...and same for this card.

This card uses a sentiment from Paper Inspirations.  

Happy Thursday!!

Comments

What a sweet, fun set of cards Michelle. I am glad I am not the only one to add to a card after photographing it :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts