Newsflash....

 
I just still love this little image from my brother's line Draw Me A Daydream.  It's the perfect image for the Grandpa's in our lives that still read the newspapers!  I paired it up with some fun newsprint paper and some up-cycled string tie clasps.  I had a few Lilla Rose merchandise bags that were too crumpled to use after a few trips through the mail, so I tore off the clasps and thought they made a perfect embellishment for this card.
 The next two cards I made up for Inky Antics...I colored my images using Copic Markers and then paired them up using Darcies papers.  I love the torn kraft paper for sand and the chips Candi Dots as an embellishment.  
This card also is colored up with Copic Markers and is paired with Darcies papers and Candi dots.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Comments

Love your newspaper card Michelle, and the other two are such cute retro type images
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts