Eat Local!

I've been loving the Farm Fresh Creative Cafe Kit from The Rubber Cafe this month.  This image depicts the many farmers markets we see this time of year.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut the image before popping it up on foam tape on a 3 x 3 inch piece of patterned paper.

I sanded the edges of the the patterned paper for a fun rustic effect.  The 4 x 5 1/4 inch paper is also from the Echo Park pad included in the kit and I sanded the edges as well.

Here is a closer peek at the fun ribbon treatment.  I wrapped the multi-colored twine around the card as shown and then I tied a red bow in the center.  I added a few Berry Red Pearls for some fun pops of color.

www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com
Supplies:
Papers, Fibers, Ribbon, Pearls, Cardstock: Farm Fresh Creative Cafe Kit
Add-On Stamp Set
Foam Adhesive
Copic Markers

Comments

Michelle this is a fabulous card - love your wee pops of red, they really are the perfect finishing touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts