Fungus Amongus Card Trio!

Today I have three cards showcasing the Catherine Scanlon mushroom images for Art Gone Wild.
I had fun going a different direction after the floral images.  This card features the Fungus Amongus 3 image along with a sentiment created from the Words of Wisdom 3 set.   I wrapped some May Arts SM10 twine around the card for a more natural touch.
 This card features the Fungus Amongus 2 image and another sentiment created from the Words of Wisdom 3 set. I used a wood grain Cuttlebug embossing folder and some twine to embellish this card.
Finally, for this card I used the Fungus Amongus 1 image and another sentiment created from the Words of Wisdom 3 set.  I used a background strip that I created using reinkers and shaving cream.  All images are colored with Copic markers. 

Comments

One word - Amazing!! These are absolutely gorgeous Michelle, and I love your variations on the theme.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts