If The Broom Fits, Ride It and Other Tips!

I have one more card for The Rubber Cafe using the Monster Bash Creative Cafe Kit.  I once again used the Spooky Feet stamp set for this card. 

TIP #1  Look at the paper included in each kit.  I love doing simple things like cutting out a border to make a fun impact on a card.  In this case I just cut out the chevron paper so the dot paper can peek out from behind.

TIP #2  Look at the embellishments and see how you can combine them to create a new embellishment.    I wasn't too keen on the buttons for my card, but I wondered what it would look like if I popped a gem on them.  Now it looks like I have gem-topped brads and I still can use the buttons and gems separately if I wish to! 

As you can see, I did a spot of fussy cutting once again.  I popped the broom and her toes up with foam tape...resulting in a fun whimsical Halloween greeting! 

www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com
Supplies: 
Stamps, cardstock, paper, buttons, gems:  Monster Bash Creative Cafe Kit
 

Comments

Popular Posts