Sunshine and Laughter

 Oh, how much fun these cards were to make!  I had a frame stamp from The Stamp Shoppe that I used, I'm not sure of the manufacturer.  I tangled in the frame and then stamped a sentiment from Verve in the center.  The flowers are from Darcie's, set JCS150.  I tangled the flower and colored it and the leaves with Copic Markers.  I colored the frame around the sentiment for another pop of color.  The dragonfly is a a stencil that I traced and then colored and tangled.  I do find tangling so relaxing...especially when my nerves are a bit jangled.
So much so, that I made another one!  This time I did more of a beveled tangle pattern on the frame and left everything else the same. 

Thanks for popping by today!  Which frame attracts you more?

Comments

Dorlene Durham said…
Both cards are amazing! I love them both!!

Popular Posts