Flower of the Month: Holly!

It's time to share the new Flower of the Month for Lila Grey stamps and this month it is Holly!

For this first card, I printed out the image fairly large and then colored it with Copic markers.  Lisa asked me to do a color theme this month, so I kept things nice and simple and only used red, green, white and silver on my cards. 

The Copic markers used were YG67, YG17, R89, R29.  I used DMC metallic floss in red and in green and used Very Merry Silver Candi Dots as my embellishment on this card.

 
For this card I switched up my colors and shrunk down the image so I could create a holly wreath.  I used the same Copic markers and just added a few gems to add a touch of sparkle. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to pop on over and check out the Lila Grey blog and see what the other designers have been up to!  It's always so fun to see how different designers bring the images to life!

Comments

Oh Michelle these are gorgeous - love your choice of colour and your so radically different use of the image, and the demonstration of how versatile the digi images can be with different sizing.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts