Happy 2016!

Hi there!  Wowzie!  I ended up taking more of a break than I had anticipated there....I was working on CHA samples and I know there were over 100 before I was done.  That is in the mail and they will be at CHA next week....and then I can start sharing some of what I have been up to!  Hope you all had happy and healthy holidays and are ready to take on 2016!

Today's card is an image from Stampington and Co that I stamped on a piece of glossy paper that I did the smackin' acetate technique on many moons ago.  You know me and my infamous bins of things I don't toss...they come back around and make such fun cards!

The die cuts are another such thing....cut offs that I tossed in a drawer and decided to use as embellishments on this card.  I believe the dies are by Cheery Lynn.  The designer paper is some I picked up on a trip a few years ago at a discount scrapbook store.  LOVE it! 

Another sweet touch are the black nailheads. 

Also sharing a fun wedding card my mom came up with using a Mariann Designables Die and a few Cuttlebug scraps and die punches.  Very elegant and simple, I love it!

Comments

Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards Michelle - I look forward to seeing what you have been creating :-)
I too save my 'scraps' in what I call my 'promise boxes' (I promise to use these one day) and they are fun to use.
Happy new year to you - may 2016 bring you many joys
Blessings
Maxine
Happy New Year! Pretty cards. Can't wait to see what you have been up to.

Popular Posts