Nicole Tamarin Release with Art Gone Wild!

Happy Wednesday!  I fell in *L*O*V*E* with these new Nicole Tamarin images that are in the CHA release from Art Gone Wild!  Beautiful florals and such fun background images too! 

For this card I stamped the NT-005 Indian Lace Elements images on my blue cardstock with a slightly darker blue ink.  Then I went in with some very pale Copic Markers and created a very pretty designer paper look background.  The very fun thing about this stamp set is that I can change up the color combo and stamp layout and make many, many different looks!

I colored my image from NT-003 Fancy Florals with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it leaving a narrow white border.    Nothing like a bit of hand embroidery to add some detail and a sprinkling of sequins for fun! 

The sentiment is from NT-004 Canning Jar Messages is just stamped on the background paper with Versafine Black ink.

Yes, I was having MUCH FUN this last month when the blog went on vacation!! 

Comments

Michelle this is gorgeous - love that large blousey flower over the stamped background. The sentiment is beautifully crafted and could be a focal point on it's own!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts