Follow Your Dreams


This month's The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe Kit is called Follow Your Dreams!  I just love the Birds of A Feather set with it's Zentangle-inspired feathers!

I opened the kit and just had to check out the paper pack: Bo Bunny Calendar Girl Collection.  My eyes locked on this sheet and the card fell together in minutes.  I used some of the rubons from the Mama-Razzi2 set included in this kit as well as the Bo Bunny Gold Foil Chevron Washi Tape.

This is a simple 2 layer card.  The card base measured 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.  The designer paper is cut to 5 1/4 x 4 inches.  I added the rub-ons as shown and then stamped the feathers and sentiment  with Versafine black ink.  I attached my completed cardfront to an A2 folded white card. 

www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe - Creative Cafe KOTM - Follow your Dreams Kit, Birds of a Feather set
Ink:  Versafine Black Ink
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe KOTM - Bo Bunny Calendar Girl 6x6
Misc:Rub-ons and Washi from kit

Comments

ooops - no photo, but you card sounds intriguing Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
This was worth coming back to see Michelle - great card!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts