This n That....

I have been having lots of fun playing with some new to me stamps...this one is an Embossing Arts image.  I just love the curtains blowing in the breeze!  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it and popped it up on foam tape for dimension.  The Feel Better Soon was in my snippets bin...I have no idea if I upcycled it from a commercial greeting card or where it came from, but it was the perfect fit!
This second card features an old Stampin Up! background stamped in black on white cardstock.  The sentiment is one from Steve Fadie's collection with Art Gone Wild ...and just how true is that?  Love the little blue bow for a finishing touch!

Comments

Both cards are beautiful Michelle - love those curtains too! As for the second one, what was it that it said.... the blue bow, and the stamp off set on the blue layers are stunning
Blessings
Maxine
Gretchen Wilson said…
I absolutely love the curtains blowing in the window, It has really kept me coming back to it. Can you tell me what stamp it is, I know a few gals that I would love to make a card like this to send to them. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Hugs,
Gretchen Wilson

Popular Posts