....Because I Had So Much Fun....

 You know how I am....I make one card and then somehow bits and pieces end up creating new inspiration for new cards!  This is similar to the graduation card in my last post, but it is done with a 2007 Stampendous stamp set and a more recent Stampendous set Birthday Wish.  The background is still the Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz background that I inked with Distress Inks and then spritzed with water.  I stamped them out on regular cardstock and they are just perfect (and much cheaper than watercolor paper).  The flowers are colored with Copic Markers and are accented with a Signo white gel pen.
Here you see background pieces showing up yet again as accent pieces...too big of scraps to toss!
I used the same two Stampendous stamp sets as the card above for the sentiments.  To be honest, the girl and the bird were colored bits from previous design team work....but they hopped on this card and it just makes me grin!
And I will bet this background seems familiar.  It was the cardstock version of the ones I posted for The Rubber Cafe.  This time I stamped a fun verse from Art Gone Wild...I just love the fun fonts and the cute sentiment.  It's a clear set and it's so easy to perfectly align the image on the panel.

Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Comments

Oh Michelle these are such lovely cards - love the one where the bird and girl just hopped onto the card :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts