Congratulations Grad!


Tis the season....I have enjoyed playing with the Stampers Anonymous image that says Dream, Discover and Destiny on it.  For this card I stamped it over the number background from Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Perspective set.

I inked the background up with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Spiced Marmalade.  I sprayed the stamp with a light mist of water before stamping on cardstock.  I did some on watercolor paper....but this is actually just cardstock and it turned out great for this purpose.

The Congratulations stamp is by Purple Onion Designs.

This card is similar...I just stamped on an upcycled birthday card, added a graduation hat from Stampin Up and a little verse from Stampers Anonymous.  I added a bit of penwork around the outside of the card.  Quick and simple!

Comments

What a fabulous stamp you have used as your focal image on both these cards Michelle - they are great cards, especially the top one.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts