A Double Feature!

Oh, what fun I've had.....lots of paper therapy this last week!  There is a new Riley and Co release and I just love this sentiment.

Stamps:
Being Kind RWD-447

...and me being me....I paired the sentiment up with some other lovelies that were close at hand from Prickley Pear!

Stamps: 
CLR015A Blobby Flowers 2 Clear Set
PPRS-D015 Blobby Flowers Die
CLR023 Mini Butterflies 2 Clear Set
PPRS-D023 Mini Butterflies Die Set

I did some paper embroidery to dress up this card I just love the detailed touch it adds. 

RILEY AND CO SPECIAL:

Your order of $25 gets free shipping if you put the code FREESHIP in during checkout!


Oh, and the Prickley Pear fun goes on!  I have another fun card today featuring the same sets as yesterday!  I changed papers and colors and design for a totally different effect!

Stamps:
CLR061 Tree Set
PPRS D061 Tree Die Set (set of 6)
CLR062 Christmas Banner Set 
PPRS D062 Christmas Banner Die Set

I added white gel pen and lots of fun gems to decorate the tree.  I cut the tails off of the bow in the set and added them as well.

PRICKLEY PEAR SPECIAL:
Free Shipping until November 21! All you have to do is enter the code FREESHIP at checkout.

Comments

Love that top card Michelle - the embroidery following the pattern in the paper is perfect. The second card is fun too.
I may not be so regular in commenting on your blog as DH has a terminal cancer - he is reasonably well at the moment, but curved balls seem to be our lot of late.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts