Three Cards for Double Feature Day Two!

 
Lots of fun new images for you today! as we head into day 2 of the Riley and Co release!

Here is a fun sentiment that comes with it's own diamond.  Stamped the image on patterned paper and then accented the diamond with a Stardust pen.

I made a shaker card and stamped the diamond repeatedly on acetate with Stazon Black ink. I colored the diamonds on the backside with Copic markers to make them jewel-toned and then cut them out.
I added a few iridescent sequins and I have a cheery little card!

Stamps:
You Are A Diamond (RWD-546)

My second card for today's Riley's release features a funny little birthday riddle.  I paired it up with a cute Riley image.  The Riley image is colored with Copic markers and is popped upon an Action Wobblz for a fun and festive touch.

Stamps:
How Do I Like My Eggs (RWD-543)
Popping Out Of Cake (RCM-400)

RILEY AND CO SPECIAL:
Your order of $25 gets free shipping if you put the code FREESHIP in during checkout!



Oh, and the Prickley Pear fun goes on!  I have a cute little card today featuring the Little Drummer Boy which is so fun to color.    I paired it up with a new sentiment and a few die cuts that I cut out of white glossy cardstock.  I added white opaque glitter to the holly for added dimension and sparkle.

Stamps:
GG0214 Little Drummer Boy
FF0189 May The Spirit
PPRS-D034 Floral Border Die
PPRS-D045 Flourish Die
PPRS-D020 Holly And Berry Die


PRICKLEY PEAR SPECIAL:
Free Shipping until November 21! All you have to do is enter the code FREESHIP at checkout.

Comments

Beautiful cards Michelle - love the drummer boy one, and the diamond one is priceless!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts