Riley and Co Release Day 3, Hints of Spring!

I would have to say that the Mushroom Lane's Tree Stump House (ML-2428) is one of my favorite images from this line...it is so whimsical and reminds me of the books The Borrowers and The Littles from my childhood.  So many stories could be told of the goings on in this sweet little dwelling!
I paired this image up with some new clear stamps from Prickely Pear that will be released next week!  The banners and die make for a fun embellishment as well as card sentiment!

This card features a new Funny Bones sentiment Camping Without WiFi RWD-572 and the new Word Bubble Dies Set - Squares (RD06).  I just love the way the word dies pop the sentiment in such a clean and fun way!

Tent Riley is not a new image, but it fit this sentiment perfectly!  I colored the image with Copic markers before fussy cutting it.  I needed some trees, so I freehand cut some pine trees from my paper collection.

I hope you are loving this Riley and Company Release!  I would love to hear which of today's card catches your eye!

There are a pile of SUPER DEALS for you at Riley and Co....check them out!

Package deal on the Dress Up Riley line: get all three clear sets, all three dies sets, the two basic Riley's and matching dies for only $100! (Reg. price $127.77. Includes 41 dies, 3 clear sets, 2 rubber stamps)

Package deal on entire Funny Bone release of 14 red rubber stamps: cling set is only $75.00 (reg. 91.00) and unmounted sheet is only $50.00 (reg. $70.00)!

Package deal on the Mushroom Lane release: get all 5 new Mushroom Lane Houses for only $45.00 (Reg. $52.50)

Word Bubble Die Special - get all three new Word Bubble Dies for only $40.00! (Save $9.85!)

Comments

Oh Michelle the tree stump house card is gorgeous - love your colouring of the image. The Riley one is such fun - love the sentiment!! Thanks for the smile this card gave me.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts