Bloom Arts Allium Spray!

Lisa at Bloom Arts has released this beautiful floral digital image, Allium Spray, with two ways to get it!  You can purchase the image or you can join her on Patreon and get this and so much more!  Read all about it on her blog post.

For my card, I printed the image out in the 3x5 size and then colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut the image.  The background is a piece of glossy paper that I did the polished stone technique on with purple and pink alcohol inks and silver reinker.  The lace is a pretty light green in real life and there are a few iridescent sequins sprinkled on for a fun touch.    The Allium is popped up on foam tape for dimension and is accented with a Stardust and Signo White Gel pen.
This is another of the images that I printed out as a 3x5 image, however this time I did not fussy cut it. I stamped a great Torn Text backgound stamp over.  Then, I colored the stems and flower outlines with Copic markers. 

I then colored the flowers on a second printed image and fussy cut those and added them to the image with glue dots.  This just adds a touch of dimension and is much quicker than cutting out the entire image. 

I again accented the image with a Signo white gel pen and a Stardust pen.  I love how the sentiment looks as if it is tied to the stem of the bloom.

I am so happy to be able to share more Bloom Arts flowers....I just love creating with them!
Gives one a touch of spring fever!!!

Comments

What a fabulous image Michelle, and I do love how you have used it on these two beautiful cards.
Blessings
Maxine
Sorry if I have missed some posts, and I may miss some more as time goes by as DH is a very sick man :-(

Popular Posts