Summertime Fun!

Another day of Riley and Co fun!  Today's projects feature summertime fun!
For this card I changed the volleyball poles into tennis poles and created a net with embroidery floss.  I also changed the baseball into a tennis ball with some creative coloring and accents with a white gel pen!  I also used some of the clothing from another Riley Dress Up set to create a double ruffled tennis outfit!!  It's fun to think out of the box.
 
Sports Accessories Clear Stamp Set
Sports Accessories Die Set



This is just a fun one!  Love the die that cuts out the fishing pole so very perfectly!  And how stinkin cute is that fishing hat?  Coloring fish on the other hand?  I'm clueless!

Sports Accessories Clear Stamp Set
Sports Accessories Die Set

This one from Mushroom Lane is an eye-popper!  I was inspired by the paper pack...my red and white light house turned red and blue!

Lighthouse


Comments

Popular Posts