KB Riley's Katherine Label Pop Up Die!

Congrats!!!  Have you heard?  KBRiley is open for orders!!  I have another sweet card today usingg some of the newly released sets!!

I used several of the dies from the Nature Edges Die Set.  I used the reverse pieces of the cloud die to make a fun card edging...this would be adorable for a baby card!  The strip he is standing on I simply fussy cut an edge to make this grounding strip so Mr Fox wasn't floating in the middle of nowhere!

The fox is from Woodland Animals Die Set. 

I love the Katherine Label Pop Up Die Set as well...such a fun shape to embellish!

and here you will see more of the cloud pieces both positive and negative edges to create a fun heavenly boarder.  I used washi tape to dress up the middle of my card. ..and check out the fun pop out!

Finally, my favorite new word dies!  Word Set 1 Greetings Die Set

I will have some more cards featuring this release coming along shortly!  Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts