Karen Burniston Cupcake Pop-Up Card Meets Zendoodle!

Today's card was a fun one to make!  When I saw the frosting I just new that I had to tangle it....so fun!  This is the new Cupcake Pop-up set by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley and Company!
I love to stitch and I did some paper embroidery by hand to frame my card front. I colored the frosting with Copic markers after I tangled it. 

I also used the Katherine Label Pop Up set for the labels!  I used both Word Set 1 and Word Set 2 for my card...I love having options!

...and what is better than one cupcake?  Lots of them!   More tangling and embroidery and words finish off the inside of my card.  I hope you think this turned out sweet too! 

Comments

Karen Aicken said…
I absolutely love this! I also like to do Zentangle and this is such a perfect way to include it in your card. So fun! Thanks for sharing.
What a stunner Michelle - love the numerous cupcakes and the pop-up element is stunning, as are the silver die cut words.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts