It's Riley Release Week!

Happy Monday!  It's finally time to share the Riley and Co fall release!  I am continuing to work on banner pieces you can check out soon in the Riley booth....but these could easily be converted to a coaster box.  The layout could also be assembled on a card for a fun fall note or scrapbook page!

I used images from the Dress Up Riley Fall Clear Set, Dress Up Riley Fall Die Set as well as the Dress Up Riley stamp and Dress Up Riley Die. If you follow my blot, you know I am a fussy cutter....but these dies are great, so detailed and so quick!  I will admit I sometimes still cut as I fund it relaxing...but I love the convenience of the dies!

Images are colored with Copic Markers and I hand stitched a border for my coaster banner.  The clouds are hand cut and popped up on foam tape for dimension.

This Dress Up Bundle includes all three new Dress Up Clear stamp sets, all three matching die sets and a shirt die! You also get free shipping!!!! It's over 25% off - but only for a limited time only! Get yours now!!!

Comments

Popular Posts