Post Office on Mushroom Lane!

There's this place called Mushroom Lane.....

Today's card for Riley and Co features the Post Office image from the Mushroom Lane collection.
This image was such fun to color up with Copic Markers and accent with a Stardust pen!  So whimsical and fun! 

I found the perfect address background paper in my scraps that just fit the bill! I had a childhood stamp collection and I remembered I had some duplicates, how fun are they as embellishments?  Postage stamps are like little pieces of art! 

The gnome was a gift from Tanya at Riley and Co...so fun!  I added some stardust touches to his hat! 

Be sure to pop on over to the Riley and Co blog today to see more inspiration!

Comments

What a great card Michelle - love the image and the accompanying stamps, gnome and address book paper - perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts