Let It Snow!

Today's cards feature Distress Oxide Inks.  I didn't know I needed them...but they are oh, so fun!  Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Broken China and Faded Jeans are the colors I used along with the THS093 Starry an THS096 Pines stencils.  I sprayed the stencil with water and stamped it on the inked cardstock.   Let it Snow is by My Sentiments Exactly!  Punches are a mixture of Martha Stewart and misc.
Here is another creation with the same colors and techniques. I used the THS050 Snowrlakes stencil and some shimmer spray on the background of this card.  Happy New Year is by Inky Antics.  The trim is by Celebrate It from Michaels.


Comments

Oh these are lovely Michelle - I must get my DOX inks out and play!! you have inspired me :-)
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Popular Posts